POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Small bug in doc (1.11.3) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Small bug in doc (1.11.3) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Adrien Beau
Subject: Small bug in doc (1.11.3)
Date: 5 Sep 2001 12:33:37
Message: <3B9653D8.313E8EDD@sycomore.fr>
Section 1.11.3 has no title. This can be seen in the tabbed
view on the left.

...especially on non-English versions of the OS, where the
string "No title" is translated and contrasts heavily with
the remaining of the documentation.  :-)

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs

Post a reply to this message