POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs 24 Dec 2001 (beta 9) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Known Bugs 24 Dec 2001 (beta 9) (Message 8 to 17 of 37)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Known Bugs 24 Dec 2001 (beta 9)
Date: 26 Dec 2001 16:52:11
Message: <slrna2khkd.c4m.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Mon, 24 Dec 2001 00:12:32 +0000, Mike Williams wrote:
> Delayed syntax checking (job000192)
> (declare without the "#" can cause a much later line to fail to parse
> Parser will ignore the first token following old-style declares without
> a #.)
> http://news.povray.org/AM3LOAABMO27EwFh@econym.demon.co.uk

Fixed for next time.

Change 1297 by parkerr on 2001/12/26 16:44:11

	If a declare doesn't start with a '#' don't allow the optional
	semicolons.  This shouldn't be a problem, as the hash-less syntax
	has been deprecated for at least two versions now and the optional
	semicolons are new with this version.

	This is a roundabout bugfix for a problem where declare without the
	hash would ignore the following token.

--
#macro R(P)z+_(P)_(P)_(P+1)_(P+1)+z#end#macro Q(C,T)bicubic_patch{type 1u_steps
6v_steps 6R(1)R(3)R(5)R(7)pigment{rgb z}}#end#macro _(Y)#local X=asc(substr(C,Y

Post a reply to this message