A couple of features that were in the last v3.8.0-alpha releases will be
reverted as we prepare to enter beta phase:
- Proper balancing of #end directives, braces, parentheses etc. will not
- String literals will again be limited to 256 characters.
- `defined()`, `#ifdef()` and `#ifndef()` will again return `false` if
applied to reserved words.
- input file encoding will not be auto-detected.
- boost thread and system libraries will be required again.
Also, the handling of the `#version` directive and the `version`
pseudo-variable are subject to review at this point.
I _think_ that should be all.
Post a reply to this message