It's been a while.
Not much new yet, just a few bugfixes and compatibility improvements:
- TGA transparency fixed (thanks Bill).
- Parser should no longer gang on `#undef` of a numeric variable.
- Unix build process should no longer gag on `#include <version>`
somewhere in the boost libraries on certain systems (primarily seen on
Also some older fixes that hadn't made it into a development release yet:
- Windows console version should no longer fail to build with some
complaints about `strdup` (though by now it might have other woes again).
- Fixed some Unix build issue related to the SDL library.
Anyone who would rather test-drive a version with overhauled `text`
handling may want to wait a few moments, I'll release one of those later
Post a reply to this message