POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Agostino_Ramelli’s_Book_Wheel Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:59:26 EDT (-0400)
  Agostino_Ramelli’s_Book_Wheel (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: m@b
Subject: Agostino_Ramelli’s_Book_Wheel
Date: 3 Oct 2021 03:56:16
Message: <61596220$1@news.povray.org>
My latest animation:

<https://youtu.be/M5VC_oSY8xs>

m@

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re:_Agostino_Ramelli’s_Book_Wheel
Date: 3 Oct 2021 07:41:14
Message: <615996da$1@news.povray.org>
Op 3-10-2021 om 09:56 schreef m@b:
> My latest animation:
>
> <https://youtu.be/M5VC_oSY8xs>
>
> m@
Brilliant!

(I wondered what the /Arabian/ book was? with the monsters? And I wanted
to go outside... a glimpse of landscape through the windows...)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: William F Pokorny
Date: 3 Oct 2021 08:07:29
Message: <61599d01$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/3/21 3:56 AM, m@b wrote:
> My latest animation:
>
> <https://youtu.be/M5VC_oSY8xs>
>
> m@

Terrific! Egg and all.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

From: m@b
Date: 3 Oct 2021 21:36:29
Message: <615a5a9d$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/10/2021 7:41 pm, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Op 3-10-2021 om 09:56 schreef m@b:
>> My latest animation:
>>
>> <https://youtu.be/M5VC_oSY8xs>
>>
>> m@
> Brilliant!
>
> (I wondered what the /Arabian/ book was? with the monsters?

<https://publicdomainreview.org/collection/persian-demons-from-a-book-of-magic-and-astrology-1921>

The Public Domain Review is an excellent source of the weird and wonderful.

And I wanted
> to go outside... a glimpse of landscape through the windows...)

https://polyhaven.com/a/sunflowers

Post a reply to this message