POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Scripts for Controlling a Render Farm Server Time
29 Mar 2024 00:42:45 EDT (-0400)
  Scripts for Controlling a Render Farm (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: koppi
Subject: Re: Scripts for Controlling a Render Farm
Date: 22 Dec 2021 07:40:00
Message: <web.61c31c2331cc7d4558890eb2199194f2@news.povray.org>
"Steve Anger" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Before I get too far I thought I'd check if someone else has set something like
> this up already.

Hi Steve, sorry for my late reply, but perhaps it is of any interest for you:

I'm running POV-Ray with the help of the Slurm Workload manager on Linux
machines (Google- or Amazon-cloud), see the two YouTube videos:

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lligATtAWs ,
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI8EPsuRrsU ,

and a bit of documentation on GitHub, Inc.:

* https://github.com/bullet-physics-playground/demo-povay-slurm#readme

Hth. Kind regards, Koppi