POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation + Music (Encoder) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Animation + Music (Encoder) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chuck
Subject: Animation + Music (Encoder)
Date: 6 Jul 2018 10:30:01
Message: <web.5b3f7c32c74181287b1d72590@news.povray.org>
Yes, there is some choppyness in the animation. I think it is because there are
not enough frames per unit time. If I have some render time I may run it again
using more frames. I produce 1 PovRay file per frame with a C++ program and then
render the frames with a batch file. VirtualDub collects the frames and creates
an AVI.

I use ProShow Gold V9 to to the encoding. It loads the AVI, adds music and other
such embellishments. I mainly use this software since they include a decent
selection of music that can be used with no copyright worries.

Chuck