POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : tteoac-20180302 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:36:06 EDT (-0400)
  tteoac-20180302 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: dick balaska
Subject: tteoac-20180302
Date: 2 Mar 2018 23:52:00
Message: <5a9a29f0$1@news.povray.org>
I have integrated my most recent scene into my movie.  Also, a sneak
preview of the next scene I'm working on.

Start at like 8:30 if you've seen it before.

Same movie, different resolutions. Choose wisely.
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/tteoac-480p-20180302.mp4
http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/tteoac-720p-20180302.mp4

--
dik
Rendered 920576 of 921600 pixels (99%)

Post a reply to this message

> I have integrated my most recent scene into my movie.  Also, a sneak
> preview of the next scene I'm working on.
>
> Start at like 8:30 if you've seen it before.
>

> Same movie, different resolutions. Choose wisely.
> http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/tteoac-480p-20180302.mp4
> http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/video/tteoac-720p-20180302.mp4

I love it. There is just that tantalising water surface we never breach.
I wonder what there was beyond that.

Your transitions between scenes are smart.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message