POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Emissive df3 of a cone with a spiral texture. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:41:09 EDT (-0400)
  Emissive df3 of a cone with a spiral texture. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Stephen
Subject: Emissive df3 of a cone with a spiral texture.
Date: 18 Sep 2017 11:59:15
Message: <59bfed53$1@news.povray.org>
I'm still messing about with df3s
This is a test rendering.
I've inveigled jr to convert jhu's tga2png code to save R,G & B df3's
with no averaging. So each outputted df3 contains only one colour channel.

https://youtu.be/YwSt3phQkuA

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Emissive df3 of a cone with a spiral texture.
Date: 18 Sep 2017 12:18:13
Message: <59bff1c5$1@news.povray.org>
On 18/09/2017 16:59, Stephen wrote:
  jhu's tga2png

What were my fingers thinking of?

tga2df3 of course. :-(

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 18 Sep 2017 13:30:58
Message: <59c002d2$1@news.povray.org>
Am 18.09.2017 um 18:18 schrieb Stephen:
> On 18/09/2017 16:59, Stephen wrote:
>  jhu's tga2png
>
> What were my fingers thinking of?
>
> tga2df3 of course. :-(

This is odd: When I first look at the original post, I see something sane.

When I then click on that follow-up of yours, that looks ok as well.

When I then click back on the original post, I see a concatenation of a
huge bunch of messages - until I close T'bird and open it again.

What's even more odd is that this is reproducible.

Post a reply to this message

> This is odd: When I first look at the original post, I see something sane.
>
> When I then click on that follow-up of yours, that looks ok as well.
>
> When I then click back on the original post, I see a concatenation of a
> huge bunch of messages - until I close T'bird and open it again.
>
> What's even more odd is that this is reproducible.

I don't see that but I must admit Thunderbird has, for me, been playing
up recently. T'bird has been getting flaky, not downloading the message,
occasionally.

--

Regards
     Stephen