POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Please help -- how to make a cloud I can fly thru (not a sky cloud)? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:12:04 EDT (-0400)
  Please help -- how to make a cloud I can fly thru (not a sky cloud)? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mark Jeghers
Subject: Please help -- how to make a cloud I can fly thru (not a sky cloud)?
Date: 8 Feb 2003 19:17:43
Message: <3e459e27$1@news.povray.org>
What I am looking for would be just like a smoke
cloud, only white.  Since halo's went away, I just
can't find a good example of this.

I need something that the camera can pass through
as part of an animation.  Thus, cloud patterns against
a sky sphere cannot do the job for me.

Any code examples I could get started from?

Thanks,

Mark

Post a reply to this message