POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : free sounds for animations Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:00:07 EDT (-0400)
  free sounds for animations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ZSpider
Subject: free sounds for animations
Date: 6 Jan 2003 07:59:21
Message: <3e197da9$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, everybody!  I've got a cool earth spinning (thanks to Micha's include)
and to my awed amazement, I actually got the thing knocked out on a VCD
and it works!  I'm wanting to add sound, now.  I did a google search and
found these.  Would you recommend any others?

http://www.a1freesoundeffects.com/

http://www.findsounds.com/

http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Sounds/

http://www.stonewashed.net/sfx.html

Thanks, Miker

Post a reply to this message

Here's a good site for very unique free audio:

http://www.mtlc.net/freesamples/freesamples.php

best,
D.