POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 10 Second Club gone! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 13:49:04 EDT (-0400)
  10 Second Club gone! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TinCanMan
Subject: 10 Second Club gone!
Date: 17 Jul 2002 14:31:24
Message: <3d35b7fc$1@news.povray.org>
It appears as if the "10 Second Club" animation contest is defunct.
http://www.anilusionfilms.com.au/.  Too bad, I was thinking of having a go
at it sometime.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

From: TinCanMan
Subject: Re: 10 Second Club gone!
Date: 6 Aug 2002 17:03:15
Message: <3d503993$1@news.povray.org>
"Scott Blaufuss" <sbl### [at] attbicom> wrote in message
> I'm glad to report that it is not gone.  Please see the link;
> http://www.10secondclub.org/

OK...
10 Second Club moved!

my previous link to it is dead with no forwarding
(http://www.anilusionfilms.com.au/10secondclub/index.html) and
anilusionfilms is shut down and does not mention 10 Second Club.

Good to see it's still there, I can still procrastinate and not submit ;)

-tgq