POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Field rendering question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Field rendering question (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Field rendering question
Date: 6 May 2002 17:13:32
Message: <3cd6f1fc@news.povray.org>
In article <3cd6d677@news.povray.org> , "PovRAY" <cbd### [at] my-dejacom> wrote:

> I'd be grateful if you can tell me where the feature is in Premiere, because
> I can't find anything which does this.
>
> The closest is "interlace fields" but as I said earlier this interlaces both
> fields of all frames, so you would then have to manually delete alternate
> alternate frames and close up all of the gaps which is very laborious.

Nope, you can use that.  Instructions can be found in this thread:

<http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/19628/127824/>

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

From: PovRAY
Date: 6 May 2002 17:20:36
Message: <3cd6f3a4@news.povray.org>
> Instructions can be found in this thread:
>
> <http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/19628/127824/>

Aha! The Rate Stretch tool. That sounds like it would do the trick. You'd
have to be careful that it removed the *redundant* frames though. I'll give
it a try.

Thanks Thorsten  :)

Colin

Post a reply to this message