POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : can not download moray Server Time
8 May 2024 19:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  can not download moray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ghzhao
Subject: can not download moray
Date: 12 Oct 2023 10:35:00
Message: <web.652803e3352232e414aaa29260702088@news.povray.org>
I try to download moray, but failed.

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Are there other ways to download it?

I want to implement some algebraic blending algorithm to moothly join two or
more algebraic surfaces.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blending.jpg' (40 KB)

Preview of image 'blending.jpg'
blending.jpg

From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: can not download moray
Date: 12 Oct 2023 15:20:00
Message: <web.652845e9947e38bc1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"ghzhao" <ghz### [at] dluteducn> wrote:
> I try to download moray, but failed.
>
> http://www.stmuc.com/moray/
>
> The requested URL was not found on this server.
>
> Are there other ways to download it?
>
> I want to implement some algebraic blending algorithm to moothly join two or
> more algebraic surfaces.

You can use the Wayback machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20220331032107/http://www.stmuc.com/moray/medown.html

Also, if you model those surfaces as isosurfaces, you can easily blend them
together.
https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.5d4b7ce3a683fa3a4eec112d0%40news.povray.org%3E/

Or you can possibly figure out where to position them so that the surface
tangents are equal, and you gt a smooth, continuous curve.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.5da27a2a65c96eb4eec112d0%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=441843&
toff=500

- BW

Post a reply to this message