POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 Server Time
2 May 2024 11:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 (Message 24 to 29 of 29)
From: Convinced
Subject: Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5
Date: 21 Nov 2022 12:30:00
Message: <web.637bb57b2ef22a6b183179f086ea30fe@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "Convinced" <der### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Fingers crossed.
>
> keep doing, seems to work.  ;-)
>

> regards, jr.

Forgive the rantings of an equally old man.
Yes we live in interesting times and we will all have to struggle on.
All power to your elbow Chris Cason.
May God bless you and all who sail with you!
Now to untangle my fingers on both hands,
Thanks

Post a reply to this message

I have some idea (about POV-Ray Modeler), too. But I never try it out, I just
know many people here like it.

Post a reply to this message

> I have some idea (about POV-Ray Modeler), too. But I never try it out, I just
> know many people here like it.

I said Moray.

Post a reply to this message

> > I have some idea (about POV-Ray Modeler), too. But I never try it out, I just
> > know many people here like it.
>
> I said Moray.

AND?

Post a reply to this message