POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray expired Server Time
22 Jun 2024 19:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  moray expired (Message 1 to 4 of 4)  
From: Robert
Subject: moray expired
Date: 9 Dec 2006 13:00:01
Message: <web.457af95ba553ae4a387ab8e0@news.povray.org>
Dear all,

was a while ago that I used povray in addition with moray.
Now, i wanted to give my old moray-files a new try but my version (build
9370) expired on last october.

I sent Lutz already an e-mail but he seems to be very busy.

Can someone help me how to activate my Moray so that I can go on povraying??

Help is very apprechiated.

Thanks in advance,

Robert


Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: moray expired
Date: 9 Dec 2006 15:40:01
Message: <web.457b1e19d83781b558651be00@news.povray.org>
"Robert" <mon### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> was a while ago that I used povray in addition with moray.
> Now, i wanted to give my old moray-files a new try but my version (build
> 9370) expired on last october.
>
> I sent Lutz already an e-mail but he seems to be very busy.
>
> Can someone help me how to activate my Moray so that I can go on povraying??
>
> Help is very apprechiated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Robert


mesh feature. If you still have your registration details you could
uninstall your current version then download and install the regular build
from the Moray site.

Stephen


Post a reply to this message

From: Robert
Subject: Re: moray expired
Date: 10 Dec 2006 06:55:00
Message: <web.457bf585d83781b5c32b90e30@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> "Robert" <mon### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > was a while ago that I used povray in addition with moray.
> > Now, i wanted to give my old moray-files a new try but my version (build
> > 9370) expired on last october.
> >
> > I sent Lutz already an e-mail but he seems to be very busy.
> >
> > Can someone help me how to activate my Moray so that I can go on povraying??
> >
> > Help is very apprechiated.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Robert
>

> mesh feature. If you still have your registration details you could
> uninstall your current version then download and install the regular build
> from the Moray site.
>
> Stephen

Thanks Stephen for your hint,

I have the registration details, but the official build is 9330 (you are
right, 9370 is a beta version) but my files created with 9370 will not work
with the official version...

Robert


Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: moray expired
Date: 3 Jan 2007 03:11:45
Message: <c6pmp2t701mqge97gd0f7q6vq3lh2n9if2@4ax.com>
Hi Robert, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I have the registration details, but the official build is 9330 (you are
> right, 9370 is a beta version) but my files created with 9370 will not work
> with the official version...
Sorry,I haven't checked in recently, but I never received an email
from you, either. I think it may be due to aol.com blocking european
IP addresses... anyway, not many people have the latest beta, how did
you get it? Were you on the list of original beta testers?

- Lutz
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2023 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.