POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glowing text Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Glowing text (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tabea
Subject: Glowing text
Date: 9 Apr 2003 07:55:07
Message: <web.3e940928b1c891b2b26ab750@news.povray.org>
HI there,  i have look around the forums and find an interesting glowing
effekt.
I tried to copy it from the glow_spehre i found but in wont work with text.
Maybe this possible? I made the text object holow but nothing will work.

Tabea

prog so i
i tried some out for deciding

Post a reply to this message

Was it a material with interior and media emitting color?
Had this media a density pattern?
I yes, try to delete this density.
Marc