POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : text quality Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  text quality (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tabea
Subject: text quality
Date: 14 Mar 2003 12:45:10
Message: <web.3e72149d2d63a713f499971c0@news.povray.org>
Hi im new to moray and povray but i try to learn.

I have a problem with editing text better the result of rendering. Always

this?

I mean in 3d eg from side i see always not a correct line its split, but i
want nice text i found no way for creating more splines or that kind hmm
outlines i dont know right words.

Hope you can help me.
Tabea

Post a reply to this message