POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Subdivision mesh editor Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Subdivision mesh editor (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rick
Subject: Subdivision mesh editor
Date: 7 Jan 2003 09:20:03
Message: <web.3e1ae0c06715a5145aee7670@news.povray.org>
I tried to use the Subdivision mesh tutorial on the Moray website and I made
it to the step where I Welded the points together. Then when I change the
radius thresholds I get the error message "Irregular face Neighbors
found!". This has happened 4 times. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Thanks

Rick Tracy

Post a reply to this message