POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray to VirtuaLight app. Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Moray to VirtuaLight app. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TopoGigio
Subject: Moray to VirtuaLight app.
Date: 4 Nov 2002 03:10:04
Message: <web.3dc62abd13e0ae0c4159aa6f0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I've written a TclTk application that converts Moray/POVray files in
VirtuaLight Interface. I'm not a professional programmer, I like TclTk
because it's easy and it is the only programming language I know ...
m2vl it must be considered as an experiment/exercise of mine in Tcl
programming but, may be it could be useful for someone.
It is obviously free and I hope someone out there may help me in improving
this
application.
POVray and VirtuaLight scene description languages are very similar so I
decided to start this work in my spare time in the hope that this tool can
be useful
for giving to Moray users the possibility of trying VirtuaLight as their
alternative renderer.

I hope someone will try it out in order to enter a test phase. m2vl is at
alpha stage and currently it needs testing.

Anyway it can be found in my web pages at
http://digilander.libero.it/3dwin/moray/m2vl_e.html

I will really appreciates any comment, suggestion or bug report.

Thanks for your attention,
Gigi

Post a reply to this message