POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : material editor bug Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:10:07 EDT (-0400)
  material editor bug (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: j petrucci
Subject: material editor bug
Date: 24 Sep 2002 19:50:02
Message: <web.3d90f9a4dfef250d33a6d0c30@news.povray.org>
I loaded the scene "torussubdiv.mdl" and, when in material editor, I clicked
with the right mouse button on T_UV_Mesh/standard_texture/pigment/imagemap
to remove it, but everytime I do it, Moray crashes!

*best regards"

Post a reply to this message

Hi j_petrucci, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I loaded the scene "torussubdiv.mdl" and, when in material editor, I clicked
> with the right mouse button on T_UV_Mesh/standard_texture/pigment/imagemap
> to remove it, but everytime I do it, Moray crashes!
Yes, please use the Help|Check For Updated Version function to verify
known bugs.

Simply click on T_UV_Mesh and delete.
- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom