POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format x Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:12:18 EDT (-0400)
  Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format x (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Scott
Subject: Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format x
Date: 13 Sep 2002 13:30:10
Message: <web.3d821ff552704ff5757a89e0@news.povray.org>
I'm just trying to render from moray to pov-ray.  i've downloaded moray 3.3
and povray3.5.  texture previews render fine, but scenes won't.  what am i
doing wrong?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 14 Sep 2002 01:13:46
Message: <49h5ouggf8klu5k3rh0dhiqisrbn1r2654@4ax.com>
Hi Scott, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I'm just trying to render from moray to pov-ray.  i've downloaded moray 3.3
> and povray3.5.  texture previews render fine, but scenes won't.  what am i
> doing wrong?
Nothing, there is a little glitch in MORAY.INI. Edit it and search for
the line that says

   Histogram_type=X

and change it to

   Histogram_type=None