POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Animation Plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: krogon 2000
Subject: Moray Animation Plugin
Date: 9 Aug 2002 02:10:12
Message: <web.3d535c4c5bccb516297c61e50@news.povray.org>
I am a new user and can't seem to get the animation plugin off of the
Moray website to install. I downloaded it from the guy who created the
plugin website and ran the executable but never shows up in Moray. Checked
plugins in Moray and in Moray folder and the dll doesnt show up. What am I
doing wrong here?

Post a reply to this message

Hi krogon_2000, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I downloaded it from the guy who created the  plugin website and
> ran the executable but never shows up in Moray.
Did you follow the installation instructions that were included with
the plugin?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray