POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Small bug in the wireframe plugin Server Time
18 May 2024 18:12:31 EDT (-0400)
  Small bug in the wireframe plugin (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bernd Klenk
Subject: Small bug in the wireframe plugin
Date: 7 Mar 2004 10:30:37
Message: <u2gm40thqnm7fqs48vog4nbqnt6svn2uh6@4ax.com>
First, this is a wonderfull plugin!
I tortured myself for years making things with rounded corners out of
cylinders and spheres, calculating, aligning and realigning, and now I
can do it with a few mouseclicks.
Hamster cages in 10 seconds. Cylinder - convert to wireframe - ready.
Yeah!

But...
See my screenshot in moray.binaries.
When converted to wireframe, the new created group isn't visible in
the select tab, but it is in the browser ?!?
When I save and reopen the file it is there, but not before.

I noticed, it always fails with cubes, but sometimes works with
cylinders.

Mhh... just me?

--
Bernd

Post a reply to this message

> When converted to wireframe, the new created group isn't visible in
> the select tab, but it is in the browser ?!?
Same here Win98se

> Mhh... just me?
No

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

The plugin simply does not appear! In View>Loaded plugins>, Moray says that
it is present, but neither in Create>Plugin Objects>, nor in Plugins>, nor
in the Toolbar, does the plugin appear.
I use Windows ME

Thomas

"Bernd Klenk" <daheim-DONTSPAM-@bernd-klenk.de> schreef in bericht
> First, this is a wonderfull plugin!
> I tortured myself for years making things with rounded corners out of
> cylinders and spheres, calculating, aligning and realigning, and now I
> can do it with a few mouseclicks.
> Hamster cages in 10 seconds. Cylinder - convert to wireframe - ready.
> Yeah!
>
> But...
> See my screenshot in moray.binaries.
> When converted to wireframe, the new created group isn't visible in
> the select tab, but it is in the browser ?!?
> When I save and reopen the file it is there, but not before.
>
> I noticed, it always fails with cubes, but sometimes works with
> cylinders.
>
> Mhh... just me?
>
> --
> Bernd