POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Where should i post models?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Where should i post models?? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: pk
Subject: Where should i post models??
Date: 22 Aug 2000 11:11:39
Message: <39A29894.6E1079FC@videotron.ca>
Well, the subject says it all... There was a project for school last
year(4 months ago, actually), and I had to do a representation of the
Bramante's Tempietto in 3D; it's been finished for months, and it's only
now that i've realized it could interesting for someone else... SO,
where should i post it?

Warnings: it has animation keys in there, the object is pretty
big(thousands of components), and the colums are rotationnal sweeps bc i
switched to Moray 3.2, but the column plugin wasn't ready in time 8(

TIA,
 Paul

PS, it's not a scale representation at all, since i couldn't find the
book that did an architectural analysis of it 8(
--
AKA paul_virak_khuong at yahoo.com, pkhuong at deja.com, pkhuong at
crosswinds.net and pkhuong at technologist.com(list not complete)...

Post a reply to this message

typically, anything not simply a message, but relating to moray goes in
moray.binaries.  also, you can post to the moray website.  you first
need to download the insruction sheet which tells you where to upload,
what to include, needed information etc.

pk wrote:

> Well, the subject says it all... There was a project for school last
> year(4 months ago, actually), and I had to do a representation of the
> Bramante's Tempietto in 3D; it's been finished for months, and it's only
> now that i've realized it could interesting for someone else... SO,
> where should i post it?
>
> Warnings: it has animation keys in there, the object is pretty
> big(thousands of components), and the colums are rotationnal sweeps bc i
> switched to Moray 3.2, but the column plugin wasn't ready in time 8(
>
> TIA,
>  Paul
>
> PS, it's not a scale representation at all, since i couldn't find the
> book that did an architectural analysis of it 8(
> --
> AKA paul_virak_khuong at yahoo.com, pkhuong at deja.com, pkhuong at
> crosswinds.net and pkhuong at technologist.com(list not complete)...

Post a reply to this message

> typically, anything not simply a message, but relating to moray goes in
> moray.binaries.  also, you can post to the moray website.  you first
> need to download the insruction sheet which tells you where to upload,
> what to include, needed information etc.

...but before doing any of this you might consider posting an image
of your model in povray.binaries.images and ask if anyone is interested
in it. If people respond favorably then you can go through the trouble
of uploading the model to the location of your choice.