POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Moray Website updated Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: Moray Website updated (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANN: Moray Website updated
Date: 10 Oct 2001 08:47:53
Message: <gtg8stgng5s95j2q9mo979t2db2codsu21@4ax.com>
Hi all,

please visit the Moray news page at
http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Angus Mitchell
Subject: Re: ANN: Moray Website updated
Date: 10 Oct 2001 16:37:27
Message: <3bc4af21.6203658@news.povray.org>
Lutz,

Reviewing the updated Moray news page left me with a couple of
questions.

The news makes clear that an update to Moray will only be supporting
*some* of the new features of 3.5.  Might you take a moment to
elaborate on this?  Would incomplete support of 3.5 be due to
difficulty of implentation, or time and expense?  If an updated Moray
was released promptly with partial new feature support, would you be
planning something resembling complete feature support at some point
in the future?

Angus

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:49:39 +0200, Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>please visit the Moray news page at
>http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html