POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Can Moray use a LhS already? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:59:50 EDT (-0400)
  Can Moray use a LhS already? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Can Moray use a LhS already?
Date: 2 May 2001 16:02:03
Message: <cnp0ft4ir4i40am1vd7o78iuv1tbjauogk@4ax.com>
As the subject says. I am thinking of starting to use Moray, but I
still can't get used to the coordinate system (although I date a
(future) civil engineer :) .) Is there now a way to set up the
coordinate system to use that usually used by POVers? This should
affect the three views as well, not only the geberated POV code.

Just curious.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

On Wed, 02 May 2001 23:01:08 +0300, Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:

>As the subject says. I am thinking of starting to use Moray, but I
>still can't get used to the coordinate system (although I date a
>(future) civil engineer :) .) Is there now a way to set up the
>coordinate system to use that usually used by POVers? This should
>affect the three views as well, not only the geberated POV code.
                                              ^^^^^^^^^

I should a) definitely clean my shift key and my F7 key :) and b) stop
posting while I'm groggy from the lack of sleep.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg