POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Moray 3.3a Maintenance Release and Mailing Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: Moray 3.3a Maintenance Release and Mailing (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANN: Moray 3.3a Maintenance Release and Mailing
Date: 18 Oct 2001 11:43:59
Message: <c6utstsenqroe3r5mjhk7e8kkh0f63fl5r@4ax.com>
Hi all,

1) we have made a small maintenance release available on the Downloads
page of our website (http://www.stmuc.com/moray). It fixes
a few known bugs of V3.3 (Build 7015) and fixes the radiosity issue
when using POV-Ray 3.5.

2) we sent out a mailing to all registered users that we have an email
address for. We had about 140 bounces, so if you did not receive the
mailing, please let us know your new email address.

Have fun,

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom