POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Parallel lights? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Parallel lights? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Richard Hough
Subject: Parallel lights?
Date: 8 Sep 2002 23:24:13
Message: <Xns9283CF8F48007corvus9telusnet@204.213.191.226>
How do I create a parallel Point light in Moray?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony Vigil
Subject: Re: Parallel lights?
Date: 9 Sep 2002 16:50:19
Message: <3d7d098b@news.povray.org>
Richard,

Currently, you can't.  You can, however, create a UDO containing a parallel
light.  I have already done this.  The UDO is for positioning.  The INC
controls all other light settings.

I'll post it right now.

- Tony

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...