POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Spammed. Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:43:11 EDT (-0400)
  Spammed. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Spammed.
Date: 15 Aug 2002 09:06:15
Message: <MPG.17c58d05cedd3313989baf@news.povray.org>
Somebody on the server admin want to kill the two spam posts that seem to
have appeared in moray.beta and moray.binaries?

Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Spammed.
Date: 15 Aug 2002 09:53:31
Message: <3D5BB2E2.63380146@pacbell.net>
Jamie Davison wrote:

> Somebody on the server admin want to kill the two spam posts that seem to
> have appeared in moray.beta and moray.binaries?

It was taken care of before you posted this message.

--
Ken Tyler - Server Admin.

Post a reply to this message

> > Somebody on the server admin want to kill the two spam posts that seem to
> > have appeared in moray.beta and moray.binaries?
>
> It was taken care of before you posted this message.

Strange.  I composed and sent my previous post immediately upon spotting
the incursions.  <shrug>  Never mind, as long as it was dealt with.

Jamie.