POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Material Librarys Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Material Librarys (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken Stager
Subject: Moray Material Librarys
Date: 16 Aug 2000 12:59:43
Message: <MPG.140475ff55346248989683@news.stmuc.com>
Hey there,

	I recently had to reinstall Moray after erroneously removing it
during a spate of disk cleaning.  Now I can no longer load the prebuilt
texture libraries into Moray (using version 3.2 build 5298).  I have
tired renaming the texture library and reseting the search directory then
restarting Moray, to no avail.  I've tried creating a new directory under
Moray for Windows and moving the texture libraries there, but still no
good.  Any ideas on how I may fix this?

Post a reply to this message