POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I have a question... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  I have a question... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: I have a question...
Date: 23 Jul 2000 18:34:46
Message: <MPG.13e581ab34f6df33989769@news.povray.org>
What I want to do is to alter the list of default resolutions in the
Render Settings window (ie the drop box with the preset resolutions in
it)

Is this possible?  I've had a look through the registry, moray.ini and
any other files I thought might be harbouring the appropriate settings,
but haven't had any luck.  I'm starting to think that the preset
resolutions are hard coded into Moray itself, and unchangeable.

Oh, and I know that I can get other resolutions by playing with the
camera aspect ratio and using a custom render size, but I'd like to be
able to specify my own presets for some odd resolutions I do as previews.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message