POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : DXF Modeller Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  DXF Modeller (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: OfficerMayhem
Subject: DXF Modeller
Date: 27 Jan 2000 21:30:05
Message: <MPG.12fac98a440085ad989682@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a free modeller similar to Auto CAD 3D or
Midnight Modeller that can export to .dxf? I would like to use it for
modelling a complex model and sPatch just doesn't cut it. If anyone could
point me in the right direction I would be thankful.

Post a reply to this message

>         Does anyone know of a free modeller similar to Auto CAD 3D or
> Midnight Modeller that can export to .dxf? I would like to use it for
> modelling a complex model and sPatch just doesn't cut it. If anyone could
> point me in the right direction I would be thankful.

I have many modelling programs listed at the povray.org link pages.
See the 3D_Programs/modelling programs sections -

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/

>         Does anyone know of a free modeller similar to Auto CAD 3D or
> Midnight Modeller that can export to .dxf? I would like to use it for

Well, free isn't exactly the word, but I guess demo version is ok? If so, I
recommend you to try Rhino:

http://www.rhino3d.com

- Mikael.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal home page:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse