POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3 for Win and Pov for DOS Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:35:10 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3 for Win and Pov for DOS (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mario Splivalo
Subject: Moray 3 for Win and Pov for DOS
Date: 14 Dec 1999 15:07:11
Message: <MPG.12c0600a3f843432989681@news.povray.org>
There is no way of forcing Moray for Win to use PovRay for DOS, right?

For some reason, I dislike POV for Win, and i wanted to use pov for DOS.
:)

	Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: Moray 3 for Win and Pov for DOS
Date: 14 Dec 1999 20:15:30
Message: <roqd5scpih92jqa1rdi3dmmsqe4sda93s7@4ax.com>
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:09:50 -0600, Mario Splivalo
<msp### [at] jagorsrcehr> wrote:

>There is no way of forcing Moray for Win to use PovRay for DOS, right?

  Not possible, Mario. If you must use POV-Ray MS-DOS then the old Moray
v2.5 is what you want. It cannot utilize a lot of the new POV-Ray v3.1
features.

> On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:09:50 -0600, Mario Splivalo
>   Not possible, Mario. If you must use POV-Ray MS-DOS then the old Moray
> v2.5 is what you want. It cannot utilize a lot of the new POV-Ray v3.1
> features.

It's not a must, it's just that, dunno, DOS version seems faster,
smaller, preetier :) Well, it was just a tought...

	Mike