POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and POV-Ray 3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Moray and POV-Ray 3.1 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JonVon
Subject: Moray and POV-Ray 3.1
Date: 13 Aug 1998 03:27:31
Message: <MPG.103c064d70db48b3989688@news.povray.org>
Just a little question: will it be possible to convert a scene built with
Moray 3.01 for Windows in order to render it with the new release of POV-
Ray 3.1?

I have a scene in mdl format which I'm still building, by adding some
complex solids. The scene is now renderable with POV-Ray 3.02. I would
like to make this scene compatible with POV-Ray 3.1, when it will be
available; this should allow me to use some new interesting features.
Will I can do that?

Alessandro "JonVon" Vannini - jonvon@biogateDOTcom

Visit my graphics web page at:
http://www.mclink.it/personal/MC7872/graphics/index.html

<< Nihil computandum a nobis alienum putamus >>

Post a reply to this message