POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Easy conversion from POV to Moray??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Easy conversion from POV to Moray??? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Phil Heide
Subject: Easy conversion from POV to Moray???
Date: 23 Sep 1999 09:49:32
Message: <IC=qN3HkpIrvuB0hfJfWej4lqLcv@4ax.com>
Hi all,

Just a quick question.  Is there an easy way to take a POV file (be it
a scene file or include) and convert it so it is right side up in
Moray?  I would like to use, for example, the Blobman include file but
he doesn't come up right when rendered.

Thanks for any clues, hints, etc.
Phil

Post a reply to this message

Phil Heide <anu### [at] grapevinenet> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick question.  Is there an easy way to take a POV file (be it
> a scene file or include) and convert it so it is right side up in
> Moray?  I would like to use, for example, the Blobman include file but
> he doesn't come up right when rendered.
>
> Thanks for any clues, hints, etc.
> Phil

See the VFAQ here: