POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Anim plugin w/ camera Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:05:46 EDT (-0400)
  Anim plugin w/ camera (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Justin
Subject: Anim plugin w/ camera
Date: 25 Sep 2001 05:22:26
Message: <912766844ltbyltbmltbouts@155.198.199.181>
Hi,

I've just installed Moray and the anim plugin and am very impressed with
both.

I've succeeded in moving objects along a (cubic) path, however when I set a
*camera* to a cubic movement and go to the timeline editor I don't see the 2
"handles" for controlling each point. This means I can't finely control the
path. The handles do appear for controlling a sphere, say.

Is this a bug, a feature, or is it just me?

Thanks,

Justin