POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bumpmap oddity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Bumpmap oddity (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Bumpmap oddity
Date: 7 May 2000 20:52:54
Message: <39160FFE.7D296448@istar.ca>
I tried making an image with a bump map today.

If the image file is in the \Moray\Maps directory, things work fine. If
it is in any other directory, it states that the file cannot be found.

If I use the same image as an imagemap, it has no problems, no matter
where the file is located.

Does the searchpath for bumpmaps not work in the same manner as for
imagemaps?

Simon

Post a reply to this message