POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : MORAy2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  MORAy2 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: chumma
Subject: MORAy2
Date: 8 Jun 1998 10:23:57
Message: <6lgs85$f40$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hello all

Is it possible to convert Moray mdl files to 3ds or dxf just the geometries.

Thanks in advance..

Sathya

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: MORAy2
Date: 8 Jun 1998 14:04:26
Message: <357c277e.42359059@194.174.214.10>
Hi chumma, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Is it possible to convert Moray mdl files to 3ds or dxf just the geometries.
Not directly, no. You could export to POV-Ray and try out one of the
POV-Ray readers, but you're not likely to get very good results.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Chumma
Date: 10 Jun 1998 09:52:11
Message: <6lm34n$lvs$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hello

Thanks Lutz. I also realized that it is not possible to convert from POV to
anyother formats. Anybody has any solutions for conversions.

Thanks in Advance.

Chumma

Post a reply to this message

From: R  V  Gronoff
Date: 15 Jun 1998 18:16:56
Message: <6m46j0$bea$1@oz.aussie.org>
Chumma a +AOk-crit dans le message +ADw-6lm34n+ACQ-lvs+ACQ-1+AEA-oz.aussie.org+AD4-...
+AD4-
+AD4-Hello
+AD4-
+AD4-Thanks Lutz. I also realized that it is not possible to convert from POV to
+AD4-anyother formats. Anybody has any solutions for conversions.
+AD4-
Yes you can +ACE- Just get Crossroads 3D from this site:
http://www.europa.com/+AH4-keithr/crossroads/

Regis Gronoff

Post a reply to this message

From: George Hunt
Date: 18 Jun 1998 12:58:59
Message: <35894727.684802243@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 00:16:56 +0200, "R. V. Gronoff"
<rgr### [at] imaginetfr> wrote:

>Chumma a +AOk-crit dans le message
+ADw-6lm34n+ACQ-lvs+ACQ-1+AEA-oz.aussie.org+AD4-...
>+AD4-
>+AD4-Hello
>+AD4-
>+AD4-Thanks Lutz. I also realized that it is not possible to convert from POV to
>+AD4-anyother formats. Anybody has any solutions for conversions.
>+AD4-
>Yes you can +ACE- Just get Crossroads 3D from this site:
>http://www.europa.com/+AH4-keithr/crossroads/
>
>Regis Gronoff

 The URL:

http://www.europa.com/+AH4-keithr/crossroads/

no longer seems to be valid.  Has anyone got a way to get to Keith's
stuff?

==========================
George Hunt
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lightsword
GHu### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Twyst
Date: 18 Jun 1998 14:22:02
Message: <6mbiej$lab$1@oz.aussie.org>
>>Yes you can +ACE- Just get Crossroads 3D from this site:
>>http://www.europa.com/+AH4-keithr/crossroads/
>>
>>Regis Gronoff
>>

> The URL:
>
>http://www.europa.com/+AH4-keithr/crossroads/
>
>no longer seems to be valid.  Has anyone got a way to get to Keith's
>stuff?

Actually, the URL is http://www.europa.com/~keithr/crossroads/

Regis's news program corrupted the URL.