POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture library Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Texture library (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Texture library
Date: 30 Apr 1998 19:20:54
Message: <6ib0rf$fbe$1@oz.aussie.org>
Is there a method to add my own texture, or pre-existing written textures
into Moray's texture library?  I downloaded some .inc files for textures and
would like to use them in Moray.

Mike

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message