POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray for Windows bug report page(Atten: Moray team)) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Moray for Windows bug report page(Atten: Moray team)) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: David
Subject: Moray for Windows bug report page(Atten: Moray team))
Date: 26 Apr 1998 16:40:37
Message: <6i064a$t64$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi All.

    I just saw the Moray for Windows bug report on the Moray Website. In it
is a bug report about the X,Y,Z toggles disappearing when pushed. But, the
Moray team hasn't been able to reproduce the problem.

    I had this problem appear after upgrading my system. So, I thought I'd
post my old and new system details in hopes that it helps find the problem
and a fix.

Old:
     Cyrix 5x86/133
     36 megs ram
     AceCat graphics tablet on COM1

New:
     Cyrix 6x86mmx/200
     96 megs ram
     Acecat graphics tablet on COM!
     Logitech Mouseman+(Wheelmouse) on PS/2 port

Anyone else having this problem might want to post their system details so
that the Moray team can find a common denominator...:)

David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (3 KB)