tb-software proudly announces Rheingold3D 1.5, the complete and fast
3D polygon modeller.
- LSCM based UV Unwrapping provided by OpenNL2 library
- complete toolset for manipulating vertices, edges and faces
- shape complex models like heads or cars out of simple solids like
cube or sphere
- spline modelling
- extensive uv mapping support
- full featured material editor
- render engine with direct POV-Ray support
- extensive 3d file import/export
- easy access of context sensitive commands through easy key chains
- fast learning curve
Please find more information here: www.tb-software.com
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Announce: Rheingold3D 1.5, the complete and fast 3D polygon modeller wi=
Date: 3 Feb 2006 09:19:02
>>>>Order Rheingold3D: Price: 49 EURO> > Does that make his post spam?
Not more than the announcement of a new release of Moray would be "spam" in
these groups - not at all.
See <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/204/> for the indirect
answer why (hint: you may have to check the names listed there).