POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Register with "old" 2.5.wat (DOS) registration info Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:53:00 EDT (-0400)
  Register with "old" 2.5.wat (DOS) registration info (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gregor Szaktilla
Subject: Register with "old" 2.5.wat (DOS) registration info
Date: 4 Mar 2019 11:05:43
Message: <5c7d4cd7@news.povray.org>
Hi!

When I started using Moray at work (mid 90's) I registered Moray 2.5.wat
for DOS.

Since I am using Moray 3.5 under wine/linux now and Moray starts to
bother me by asking if I want to register, I would like to use that old
registration - but simply using the registration number shown in the
2.5's info dialog doesn't work.

Is it possible to use the old registration information for Moray 2.5 to
register Moray 3.5?

TIA

Gregor

Post a reply to this message

Gregor Szaktilla wrote on 04/03/2019 17:07:
> Hi!
>
> When I started using Moray at work (mid 90's) I registered Moray 2.5.wat
> for DOS.
>
> Since I am using Moray 3.5 under wine/linux now and Moray starts to
> bother me by asking if I want to register, I would like to use that old
> registration - but simply using the registration number shown in the
> 2.5's info dialog doesn't work.
>
> Is it possible to use the old registration information for Moray 2.5 to
> register Moray 3.5?
>
> TIA
>
> Gregor

Hi, Gregor,
why can't you use the registration on the page of Moray?
http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html

Paolo

Post a reply to this message

> why can't you use the registration on the page of Moray?

I didn't know that this is possible. Thanks!

Gregor