POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : OpenGL Preview resolution Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  OpenGL Preview resolution (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lawrence W
Subject: OpenGL Preview resolution
Date: 14 Jul 2010 11:40:01
Message: <web.4c3dd962e5af87c7ae2ccffa0@news.povray.org>
Is there any way in Moray 3.5 to increase the resolution of the OpenGL preview?
I've been a long time user of Moray (and POV-Ray) but have been trying to use
Blender for the last few years to varying degrees of success/failure.  I wanted
to get back to using Moray for some basic scene development, and I started
looking at the preview pane.  I don't know if this is possible, but does anyone
have any ideas?  Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

"Lawrence W" <lwi### [at] daktelcom> schreef in bericht
> Is there any way in Moray 3.5 to increase the resolution of the OpenGL
> preview?
> I've been a long time user of Moray (and POV-Ray) but have been trying to
> use
> Blender for the last few years to varying degrees of success/failure.  I
> wanted
> to get back to using Moray for some basic scene development, and I started
> looking at the preview pane.  I don't know if this is possible, but does
> anyone
> have any ideas?  Thanks!

I don't think it is possible. I have looked in Configuration\Interface, and
in the OpenGL Settings in each window, but apart from the Manual Clipping
and a few othr things, there is no way to increase the resolution  itself.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message