POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Plugins and updates Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:36:35 EDT (-0400)
  New Plugins and updates (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Subject: Re: New Plugins and updates
Date: 15 Jan 2007 11:16:18
Message: <45aba8d2$1@news.povray.org>
I've tried that but there's no blobman.inc either in there.

Arne

Napivo schrieb:
> As a quick fix you can download the macro files from
> http://objects.povworld.org/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?blobman.zip
>
> I have done this ant it seems to work
>
> "Napivo" <Nap### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
>> Indeed looks like he put the chain.inc in the blobman file instead.
>>
>> Napivo
>>
>> Arne Kleinophorst <kle### [at] spamdebitelnet> wrote:
>>> Sorry to bother again, but now he's telling me that he can't find no
>>> blobman.inc.
>>>
>>> Greets
>>> Arne

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith
Date: 15 Jan 2007 13:45:56
Message: <45abcbe4$1@news.povray.org>
OK, the new blobman file is file is up there now,

Sorry about that :P

Best Regards,

Keith

"Arne Kleinophorst" <kle### [at] spamdebitelnet> wrote in message
> I've tried that but there's no blobman.inc either in there.
>
> Arne
>
> Napivo schrieb:
>> As a quick fix you can download the macro files from
>> http://objects.povworld.org/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?blobman.zip
>>
>> I have done this ant it seems to work
>>
>> "Napivo" <Nap### [at] yahoofr> wrote:
>>> Indeed looks like he put the chain.inc in the blobman file instead.
>>>
>>> Napivo

Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 15 Jan 2007 14:44:00
Message: <45abd980$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry to post again, but just wanted to say:

It's working now :)

Greets
Arne