POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray V36B1 Server Time
18 May 2024 18:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  moray V36B1 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: moray V36B1
Date: 8 Apr 2004 22:45:59
Message: <40760e67@news.povray.org>
I love it! It's like a dream come true! This will save a lot of time and
frustration. Just for fun, I converted a cube to mesh (6 faces) and divided
it up to 16 faces per side (96 faces total) in about 3 minutes.
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Hi Steve Shelby, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I love it! It's like a dream come true! This will save a lot of time and
> frustration. Just for fun, I converted a cube to mesh (6 faces) and divided
> it up to 16 faces per side (96 faces total) in about 3 minutes.
3 MINUTES?? I can do that in 5 seconds:

Click on Cube.
Click on Convert to Mesh
Press Tab (starts the mesh editor)
Press 'D' (switch to edge mode)
Hover mouse over view and press 'A' (Select All)
Press 'S' (Split)
Press 'A' (select All)
Press 'S' (Split)

- Lutz