POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin doesn't like me either. Server Time
25 May 2024 05:53:00 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Plugin doesn't like me either. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Veronica Alveari
Subject: Animation Plugin doesn't like me either.
Date: 13 Mar 2004 19:25:18
Message: <4053a66e@news.povray.org>
This plugin worked beautifully with my previous version of Moray.  With v3.5
the bottom two views keep redrawing over the animation bar.  Sometimes the
bar appears, but whenever I try to click on it, it vanishes and I'm clicking
on the view (and unintentionally manipulating the scene).

Is there an animation plugin made for v3.5 or is there something else I need
to do?  At the moment I'm stuch using v3.3 to create the scene and v3.5 to
render it.

Post a reply to this message