POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Messages in binaries not working on my newsreader Server Time
17 Jun 2024 02:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  Messages in binaries not working on my newsreader (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Kman
Subject: Messages in binaries not working on my newsreader
Date: 20 Oct 2003 14:06:14
Message: <3f942416$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, so how come my newsreader gives me an error on messages in
moray.binaries that have attachments? I have been using M$ Outlook
Express, and thot that was the problem, so I just switched to
Thunderbird (mozzilla) and its doing the same thing. Is there a setting
I need to set properly? Whazzup?

-Kman

Post a reply to this message

Okay, sorry! False Alarm! Its just my company's firewall blocking messages
with attachments...

Lutz, you can zap this thread from the server, now... just wasting
everyone's time again... <sigh> Oh, well...

-Kman