POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glow.lua Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:49:44 EDT (-0400)
  Glow.lua (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: leseur sylvain
Subject: Re: Glow.lua
Date: 13 Oct 2003 02:42:06
Message: <3f8a493e@news.povray.org>
> ==> Yes, that is the plugin I mean! "Always on top" means that, whatever
is
> in front of the lens flare, it always shines through. If you put it
behind,
> say, a thick wall, when rendering you who still "see" the flare. If you
> uncheck the "always on top", then you have the situation where the flare
is
> hidden and not visible. In a sense that sounds obvious and rather silly
(who
> wants an invisible flare?), but there are situation where you want to try
> out both possibilities, for instance when the light is partly hidden. For
> animations, I don't know, I am not an animator, but I imagine the same may
> apply.
>
> > If i can do that it will be a "grand plaisir pour moi"
> ==> Merci! Merci!
>
> Thomas

I'm not able to do  "Always on top" I try, try again.  Nada...
I don't know how to do that.  It's a pity...
Sorry
Friendly
Sylvain

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Oct 2003 09:04:09
Message: <3f8fe8c9$1@news.povray.org>
"leseur sylvain" <syl### [at] potar-hurlantcom> schreef in bericht
> I'm not able to do  "Always on top" I try, try again.  Nada...
> I don't know how to do that.  It's a pity...
> Sorry

Don't worry! It is not such an important option I think. As it is now, It
has all the functionalities that matter.
Ah, by the way, I think It may come in handy for the "Christmas tree"
tribute!!!

Best wishes,

Thomas