POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registering and 3.5 Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:59:18 EDT (-0400)
  Registering and 3.5 (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Gunnar Langemark
Subject: Re: Registering and 3.5
Date: 26 May 2003 13:22:56
Message: <3ed24d70$1@news.povray.org>
I just registered yesterday.
How long time does it take to get the registration number, and a shot at the
3.5 beta?

Best
Gunnar Langemark

"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi Gunnar Langemark, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > I would like the additional functions of 3.5 I simply want to hear if I
> > should wait or if I should register now.
> Anyone that registered after 1 April last year will receive a free
> upgrade.....
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 26 May 2003 13:54:18
Message: <m5l4dv480l1prtecqtne6b7c59ptp9i5gt@4ax.com>
Hi Gunnar Langemark, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I just registered yesterday.
> How long time does it take to get the registration number, and a shot at the
> 3.5 beta?
I didn't know you wanted access. I just sent you the info.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: GrimDude
Date: 4 Jul 2003 21:44:44
Message: <3f062d8c$1@news.povray.org>
I first saw Moray in '3DArtist' in 1993 (ver. 1.5 I think). Then, I bought
"Ray Tracing Worlds" as my second book on Pov-Ray (version 2.2 then) in
1996, and it covered Moray v. 2. I don't remember 'Monty,' but if you say
so... :)

Grim